Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FINALLY BACK BABY!!! LETS GOOOO! WHAT UP BLIGGAZ

WHAT UP WHAT UP!
it seems like it has been all summer since i have gotten at my blog and i truly apologize to everyone for not giving enough attention to it. My reasoning..... i have been stuck in a progress process and indulging myself in2 my work. i must say it has been quite a summer. BIG SHOUT OUT 2 RIX MAGAZINE N THE GOOD PEOPLE OF RIX(RICO,VEE,MCSLICK)...we were able to have a great situation that gave us a great opportunity to push our brand,music,shows to many different venues we were able to perform at...I performed wit many other talented artists N i will take those memories on stage with me as i continue in on this journey. Its hard 2 do this sometimes n i lose alot of sleep but i do this so in the future...so that many of my loved ones can gain much more sleep..4 now..im still living my dreams so no need 4 that much sleep lol..LETS GET IT THERE!!!!..but i jus wanted 2 reach back n get bak in tune wit the bloggin n EVERYONE OF YOU THAS BEEN SUPPORTIN ME AND MY TEAM L.G.I.T. ENT.I THANK YOU N SUPPORT U BACK..GET AT ME

--JUNE---
i rocked at 78 lounge for a fatima(sobreviviente promotions) event....rocked RACEWAY PARK, NEW JERZ,WALL STADIUM IN WALL,NEW JERZ(small town but we got down) I also met George Watson(OFFICIAL TUSKEGEE AIRMEN) at that event what a moment..guested on the lovely/talented DON MAMAS RADIO SHOW-(chek em at www.wrsu.org--sats @8pm)..n jus tried 2 live

--JULY--
I rocked at the meadowlands(giants stadium) for the state fair. the day was beautiful,crowd was family, and def was an accomplishment..ima GIANTS FAN so thas great! ----I ALSO GAINED INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENT WHEN MY SONG WAS CHOSEN TO APPEAR ON DJEMILIOT(CORE DJ'S AFRICA BRANCH/SLIPNSLIDE DJS) mixtape-entitled "MIXING BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE"--HE IS STATIONED FROM OUT IN BELGIUM..CHEK EM OUT!!
---AUGUST---

WE HIT RACEWAY PARK AGAIN...GREAT TIME..GREAT SHOW....I ALSO ROCKED AT GENECARELLI'S IN NEWARK NJ...SHOUTS 2 LUKE OF THE PAPERCHASERS N ESCO(ESCOBAR SEASON/HEATMAKERS) 4 THE OPPORTUNITY...damn why am i writing in caps now...lol..better....but yeah THAT WAS AUGUST...damn caps lol...

-------THIS WAS ALL BLESSINGS THO AND I AM THANKFUL TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HAVE HAD THOSE OPPORTUNITIES.

OCT WE BACK BAAAAABY!!!! J.BIZ! CHUPIE! SCREWG! L.G.I.T. COMING SOON WE TAKE THE STREETS TO THE MOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment