Monday, October 12, 2009

MONDAAAAAY!! LETS GOO OCT 12TH

OCT 12

ITS MONDAAAAY!! AWWW MAN! Bak in the bloggin. this weekend has been pretty damn

interesting....not 2 much work(i grind my ass off in the week tho)...but still n

all...pretty damn interesting...got my bio finished off(shout out 2 ENZO!). he put

a great bio 2getha for me so now im just placing things in the right order/spot of

my life/career to provide myself with as much potential as i can...if you were plottin on your

future,wudn't you like to do what you can to make it bright?....digitron!....

ON FRIDAY--i recorded a new cut for the upcoming mixtape(YES G.W.A.V. IS DONE!COMING

SOOOON!!)....the beat came all the way from canada. THAS KRAZY!!! but its a real

talented producer behind it and i def was honored to

work with em. THANKS 4 THE SUPPORT KBOOGIE!!!.

I also was blessed to have been placed in an event in new york called-JAMBALAYA!!!

(JAMBALAYAEVENTS.COM if u need info)...its krazy....alot of different artists,entrepreneurs,media company

reps n etc...i have never done a event/concert like this...but I HOPE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY

SUPPORTERS, AND FAM CAN COME OUT AND SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ME. besides that i have just

been keepin a strong focus. i look 4ward to this week and whateva challenges come my way.

no matter the obstacle---WE FLY OVA FAILURE!!!

P.S. STOP ALL THE FUCKIN GANG VIOLENCE-THIS SHIT IS BEYOND RETARDED N CORNY--R.I.P. DERRION ALBERT(google em) AND THE REST OF OUR YOUTH THAT FELL VICTIM 2 THESE TERRIBLE ACTS OF VIOLENCE.LETS

ASPIRE..NOT EXPIRE.1LUV

No comments:

Post a Comment