Friday, April 9, 2010

BRAND NEW SINGLE-ENTITLED-RUBICON

NEW RELEASE FROM J.BIZ!!!!

RUBICON!

This is an envelope pusher/genre tester.embrace it.

listen HERE(COPY N PASTE LINK)
http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2435448


purchase the single
http://www.nimbitmusic.com/jbiz


Description: RUBICON-(n)- a line that when crossed permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment---point of no return--my drive-my ambition

Rubicon reviews


Ben Inflewence Mitchell
Biz that song is crazy!! Def feeling it!
if I could give him the advance and market push he deserved, my Lawyer would be drafting the paperwork right now!!!The track is sick, words is right, nice hook and crazy delivery!! You already know!


eduardo Bernardes-portugol
the song is hot, keep em coming

Lamont Cooley-scotch plains,nj
Dope Concept...
Production is off the charts!!!

Tyleema Kirkland--plfd,nj
i like it the beat is crazy i wouldnt of know what flow to use on this lol u killed it.

Diana Cardona---perth amboy
Love it, could totally hear it on mainstream radio! Good change from the negative stuff we hear so much about in music today, I'm feelin the message, keep doin your thing! xoxoxox

Lilly Taskin-south jerz
I love the song!

Eva Luz Santiago-bronx ny
HARD!

Candra Baerga-jersey city,nj
YO CUZZO, THAT'S PURE FIRE!!! I TOO AM OPEN TO OTHER GENRES OF MUSIC SO I'M REALLY FEELING THAT!!! YOU JUST AS HOT AS EMINEM N LIL WAYNE, GREAT JOB, KEEP IT COMIN.....YES JEERRRRZZZZZ!!!

Candra Baerga
HEY CUZZZO, THE TRACK WAS PURE FIRE, SOMEBODY GIVE THIS MAN A DEAL!!!

Candra Baerga
L.G.I.T Ben! lol it'll happen somehow, he really going in- so on top of the game!

Tanisha Becton-philadelphia,pa
Definitely loved that one!!!!

Laila Anita Gonzalez-plfd,nj
I like it ! :)

Elise Nastus-monmonth junction
THE BEATS HOT, ur voice nice!!!, rhymes r hott, u got a lil package deal huh!, it all comes together pretty well , I likes it!!!! I can get a guest appearance on ur music video grrr!

Julie Demdam--oxnard,ca
that is honestly one of the best songs i've heard in a while. where can i download it. holler. where's the album

julie Demdam--jerz
its refreshing to hear something that doesn't sound like everyone els i'll download the jam in a hot second

Taleia D.--east orange,nj
Ok....had to listen to it like 3 times, its one of those songs that doesn't grab me immediately, but I really like it, after a few listens, it became catchy...keep making that good music!!!

Mayu Konno---tokyo,japan
ur music is inspired me with energy;-) much luv!

Robert Wright--linden,nj
rubicon is serious

Stephanie Sibilski--linden,nj
i checked it out and i like it! Keep up the good work :)

Amori Tely--carteret,nj
it Rocks!!......literally.. very nice! I like alot!

Nina9mmRoss(via twitter)--OMG!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! THIS IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!


Iris Santana-massachusetts supporter
Biz thats some awesome music I love it ...its so different from the ordinary...def dont be afraid to venture away from the norm cuz sometimes the norm can be boring ...keep up the awesome work Biz ... : ) JAZZ

Kenito Varas My man.. Rubicon's a sick joint!! Keep droppin those gems bruh!

Arshelle Moody
Different! I like it. The rapping make that beat sound hard...

Gabriel Goring
MEAN VIBE.. I like the vocal tempo flip and the beat is tough..

J.biz is mainstream indie,has the quality of an internationally marketable hip hop artist. His single 'Rubicon' is one of those crossover tracks you expect to see on Billboard.com's Hot 100 chart

Nya editor of ~Reversed Ink(Ri) Magazine"


@Dubbslane(dmv hip hop artist via twitter)-- Rubicon is nice. That's a good one. A head turner. I bet a life performance of that one will def have a crowd into it.

Richie Isaacs (via redfizz.com)
Solid, and tight, yeah I can hear the influences in there but it's pretty hard to NOT hear influences in any given music no matter how hard we try IF we dig deep enuff.
Sweet

NathanWayne (via redfizz.com)
I like yalls mood. it takes from stuff I've heard and ultimately sounds like alot I've heard. but tries to go elsewhere and I admire that. but still not my genre. good job dude.

THENAKEDBEACH [posted during evaluation](via redfizz.com)
heavy hard and catchy energy. moves

No comments:

Post a Comment