Wednesday, October 20, 2010

earlier 2DAY

i can say i went thru a bit of discouragement....i also went thru alot of determination and feelings of forward movement. sometimes it takes those steps backwards to move forwards. I have so many great ideas and things i really wanna get out to the world and most importantly.......to YOU!....because you all make up a large part of my world as well. I am also workin on some cover art ideas for the new single "2.0 everything". This should be a great release and im really happy to how positive people are receiving this record.

kinda bothers me though that

My parents and I have currently been at unfortunate conflicting sides. I lead a bit of a life that they cant always condone. We find so much good and value of our time spent together. I am saddened to see us go in the direction that we seemed to have once moved forward from. It never seems to last but time is so precious...lets not waste it.....It is all part of this process of life i guess......i still ride 4 them everyday and long to give them what i dont think they could ever understand about me. They deserve everything though but an early retirement could help.....I LOVE THEM and look forward to time giving a better update in the near future.....salute 2 yall n keep striving towards the goals,wins,and victories

No comments:

Post a Comment