Monday, October 11, 2010

IN THE WORKS......

WELL as of recently.....i have been offered to open up for a really big act overseas. I am hoping that all goes well in the process of seeing this come to fruition. BUT I HONESTLY cant tell u how big of an opportunity this is and how much this means 2 me. I have been inspired beyond belief and will continue to strive towards my dreams with my mind/God as the only vehicles that can will get me there......AND OF COURSE YOUR SUPPORT!!

ummm i also have began working on a new project to follow up the last release-GET WITH A VISIONARY(debut 25 track mixtape release). The follow up shares the same acronym but a bit of a different meaning. To further where we left off from i entitled the project-G.W.A.V.(2.0) aka GOALS WINS AND VICTORIES. I believe that this is what the next step from the visionary outlook is and i believe this is what the people want. THEY WANT TO STRIVE, THEY WANT TO WORK, BUT MOST OF ALL THEY WANT 2 WIN!!!
"Goals set it,Wins get it,Victories end it".....so thats how we playing the field this quarter.

LEAD SINGLES TO LOOK OUT 4 OFF UPCOMING PROJECT-G.W.A.V.(2.0)
(copy n paste links 2 listen)



* 2.0EVERYTHING(2.0SHIT)---http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2916255

* RUBICON---http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2849723

* G.W.A.V.(the anthem)---ttp://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2951840

AND MORE QUALITY MUSIC FROM THIS PROJECT IS ON THE WAY


PROGRESS IS DEFINITELY ON THE WAY AND I WANT U THERE WITH US. SO LETS CONTINUE TO KEEP IT 2.0. KEEP FOCUSED. AND LETS WORK TOWARDS THESE WINS....GOD BLESS..ENJOY YA DAY...L.G.I.T

No comments:

Post a Comment