Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GOALS WINS AND VICTORIES

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SOME GREAT PROJECTS ON THE WAY FROM YOURS TRULY(flyer than a fired dooobie!)

I have finally began working on the new follow up 2 GET WITH A VISIONARY(G.W.A.V.)..To tell you the truth,I and L.G.I.T. enjoyed the responses of so many of the listeners and supporters of the last project that i really didnt want to change much at all. I just wanted to change the range of how much farther i could get this music. There have been so many songs/concepts that have already been worked on that were ready for A project im glad to see that THIS project can come to light and fruition....This is just a result of the level and atmosphere that those visions from my last release have taken me. so with that being said...we still G.W.A.V.IN(GWAVIN!!)..THE NEW PROJECT WILL BE G.W.A.V.(2.0)....GOALS WINS AND VICTORIES...(same acronym,next level)..

"Goals set it,Wins get it,Victories End it"...feat Rubicon,2.0everything(2.0shit),G.W.A.V.(anthem), and much more

production by-K.BOOGIE,H.L.D.F.,MIRAKAL MACHINE BEATZ N MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment